Tesco in store portraits studio?

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
No
I was in the Swindon Tesco about a week ago, the store is having a revamp and lots of new things have been setup inside that aren't currently open.

I noticed how the photo section had moved to another area, it was behind a cordon and not operating but I noticed how there was signage for instore family portraits. This was beside a white background that looked a little like a lastolite popup background and a single softbox.

Has anyone else seen this at Tesco, any ideas how much they're charging or what they're offering exactly?

Probably free if you spend £50 in store, get used to it guys, this is what is happening now and will continue to do so.

I might just go and have one done myself when it's open and post it on here. Could be interesting!

I've seen some in a few Tesco stores now but they didn't look anything permanent and only there now and again. It was a guy with his own company (can't remember the name) who had just a simple backdrop on stands with lighting set up and offering portraits.

I've seen some in a few Tesco stores now but they didn't look anything permanent and only there now and again. It was a guy with his own company (can't remember the name) who had just a simple backdrop on stands with lighting set up and offering portraits.
I'm pretty sure it's not just a guy and his own company. Considering the new photo section doesn't open until the middle of next month, he would have to be very keen.

I'm pretty sure it's not just a guy and his own company. Considering the new photo section doesn't open until the middle of next month, he would have to be very keen.
The ones I've seen photographers in are the Extra stores but for some reason don't have a photo dedicated section. Not even a print your own machine.

Back