testing new lens eyeball

Edit My Images
Yes
just a quick test on my eyes, not sure if i was close enough as this is cropped in, was only set to auto focus as i obviously could see lol

think i needed someone with a bit more colour variation in their eyes though.

Untitled-2copy.jpg

deatil looks okay...try with someone elses eye so you can see where your pointing and focusing, though this really isn't bad at all.

Vi x

deatil looks okay...try with someone elses eye so you can see where your pointing and focusing, though this really isn't bad at all.

Vi x

yea i figured it would be better on someone else lol i had no volunteers at the time *** :-(

Great capture and fantastic iris detail Robbo, albeit imo more of a square-crop would suit the image. It will be interesting to see what improvement can be made using someone elses eyes, perhaps you can find a few folk to photograph and compile a set showing different iris colours? (y)

Great capture and fantastic iris detail Robbo, albeit imo more of a square-crop would suit the image. It will be interesting to see what improvement can be made using someone elses eyes, perhaps you can find a few folk to photograph and compile a set showing different iris colours? (y)

im doing to gf today (hmmm lol) anyways!......her eye, i never know what colour it is and when you look close there are three different colours, so ill try get hers done today and see what happens, hopefully i can get a really good pic :)

I like it, great detail. What is the light reflection, was this shot with flash?

look forward to seeing the attempt with you GF's eye...If you can get it that detailed while your not looking where your focusing... ;)

Vi x

look forward to seeing the attempt with you GF's eye...If you can get it that detailed while your not looking where your focusing... ;)

Vi x

thats what im hoping lol i might try it on a tripod remote click with her head against the wall so she cant move! lol :bonk:

Back