Testing Slow-Mo on Bridge Camera

If you want to work out the frame rate, take a shot of an analogue clock with a seconds hand. (Slowmo time divided by real time) multiplied by 25 fps will give you the slomo rate.

As an example, record five seconds of real time. If this takes fifteen seconds to play back the multiplication factor is (15/5) ie 3, multiplied by the 'normal' frame rate of 25fps will give 75fps as the slomo rate.

Last edited:
Looks good!

As an alternative to Stratman's suggestion, there are a few bits of software available that will give you the fps... GSpot & MediaInfo are but two.

I'm blown away by the fact that there is a collection of professional-standard yo-yoers in the Reading area. I can't even get a yo-yo to spin, let alone doing all that shizzle you boys do :LOL:

specialman said:
I'm blown away by the fact that there is a collection of professional-standard yo-yoers in the Reading area. I can't even get a yo-yo to spin, let alone doing all that shizzle you boys do :LOL:

Haha we are spread all over the country:) and hardly professional level :p go and YouTube for the world YoYo contest and see what it's really about :)

Back