Tetenal.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I am led to think Tetenal have ceased trading.
I hope that's not true.

It seems they have changed their name to "Dupli"...

Last I heard still developing there colour tablets too but its seems any film news these days is hard to find a reliable up to date source

I just spoke with Dupli and they tell me Tetenal have ceased producing chemicals so they are now stocking Jobo.
The comment suggests to me Dupli and Tetenal are not one and the same thing.

Bloomin' 'ell, with both Tetenal AND Sino Promise (for Kodak) stopping production, it may not be lack of film that's the problem for our sector!

We'll all be mixing Caffenol soon!

When Unitol was discontinued (as was Johnson's of Hendon) and I had to swap, it more or less coincided with my move to medium format. Having less worries about grain I went to Rodinal as a one shot liquid like Unitol, but different insofar as the formula was published. So long as the raw chemicals are made I should be able to continue.

And as Lindsay said, there are alternatives using store cupboard ingredients as the TV chefs say, even if the store cupboard for some is located under the kitchen sink.

I got an account with Tetenal set up to buy C41 Bleach -- all the E6 stuff is 'Out of Stock' including the Jobo kits all they seem to sell is Ink Jet Printers and Ink Jet products.

Last edited:
Back