Thames Pagent-Processing Warning

Edit My Images
No
OK. The processing will be despised by most, but I thought I'd try it. Comments welcome. (y)

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t1.jpg

t5.jpg

t4.jpg

wanted something different. Hence this processing. I can take all comments. Bring it on. Law of averages will mean, someone will come along and say: that's sooooo cooooool :D

hilla said:
wanted something different. Hence this processing. I can take all comments. Bring it on. Law of averages will mean, someone will come along and say: that's sooooo cooooool :D

Haha well its really not for me but hey if your not a pro and this wasnt for a client then aslong as your happy keep at it but i cant see you getting many if any likes... I could be proved wrong :p

They hurt my eyes.:eek: :) If I were to pick one above the rest, I think the first and merely because it has the least number of boats chopped in half at the edge of the frame.

thanks for the feedback, all. I've deleted them all from the hard drive. Yep, they do look over-sharpened. Will tone that down :D

I'll take a look at the official tp jubilee link. (y)

The pre-processed pics are rubbish. But I'll play with them a little more.

thanks for the feedback, all. I've deleted them all from the hard drive. Yep, they do look over-sharpened. Will tone that down :D

I'll take a look at the official tp jubilee link. (y)

The pre-processed pics are rubbish. But I'll play with them a little more.

For me as well the processing doesn't work. I do think you should have a rethink and give it another go. There are some really good memories there(y)

It looks a little like the lid off a biscuit tin to me......half way would have been better on my eyes.

Bob

Sorry but i do not like these. Waaaay over the top with the processing. And the horizons are just horrible.

Back