Thanksgiving Weekend : Pembroke & Petawawa

Edit My Images
No
Some shots from Pembroke & Petawawa. Just sharing them really. Hope you like them.
Comments Welcome.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Park bench shot looking out over the bay and the lone tree on the beach are very, very good; the only caveats being that I might have moved the tree in relation to the 'island' in the distance slightly and gone a little closer and lower to the park bench.

Good use of light and a good eye you have there.

Like the tree also - looks very somber on its own, the sand also makes a surprisingly good contrast with the water and the island in the background.

Fifth shot might be better if you cropped it left of the tree so that you have the tree, old town building and the bridge - and not the newer brick building as I think this takes some of the beauty away from the view.

Thanks guys. The park bench and boat shots were helped by a nice stormy sky. I tried the cropping on the fifith shot as you suggested straight after, but I preferred this one because of the red colouring of the newer building. I did it as a portrait shot though. Maybe if I kept it landscape then your cropping idea might work. Will give it a go, thanks.

That first one is top notch. Really like that :)

Back