That Clive is a bit of a flasher!...

Name
King
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't worry folks nothing pervy but rather I'm thinking of upgrading the Nikon SB-600 to the SB-800.

The Amazon price (via one of their sellers) is £231.80 unless of course you know better!!!!

£219 also from a seller on Ebay which I've used in the past, would recommend them.

The other thing with purely Gadgets is that they are not UK stock, when I enquired last year the email I got back was that they sourced them from the manufacturer in Japan and any warranty work would be done by one of their staff, I stayed clear personally.

£204.99 including delivery, from ebay seller in the UK .... Here

At the bottom of the description he does state that it is an import with nikon international 1yr warranty. I personally will not buy a import due to warranty.

At the bottom of the description he does state that it is an import with nikon international 1yr warranty. I personally will not buy a import due to warranty.

I would imagine that Nikon would treat an international warranty just the same as a Uk warranty.

As far as I am aware ... Nikon do not make lenses in this country, which means that they are all imported in one way or another.

I would imagine that Nikon would treat an international warranty just the same as a Uk warranty.

As far as I am aware ... Nikon do not make lenses in this country, which means that they are all imported in one way or another.

Ok, not offical UK import is what I meant, I just will not buy grey imports

Back