That first wedding

AliB

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Good grief! It's taken me ages to get these sorted and posted. Mainly due to one family birthday, six guests over new Year and two broken toilets.:puke:

I've kept track of how much time I've spend on the whole downloading/editing activity thus far and I've managed 7 hours on this one. It's a little artificial having all the intrusions of family life at the moment. I'd normally get that 7 hours in one day without too much difficulty.

OK so what have I managed to come up with?

3159204927_a0796d8938_o.jpg

3159205233_286cfca723_o.jpg

3159205351_c1e04ed001_o.jpg

3159205647_e665626c86_o.jpg

3159206523_4c52d2f1c9_o.jpg

3160040292_226952d512_o.jpg

Now I just need to go and design the album..................I may be some time.....................;)

Gorgeous set! Well done you!

One teeny problem though, and I am sorry that this thought even entered my head... but the first one? It doesnt look like a coathanger shes holding, assuming thats what it is? Sorry, but that one looks a bit rude :D:D

That's her father and he was nearly crying...........it's allowed. :D

Well done on the wedding. I am not a fan of shots at angle, but I really like this one; the good looking lady helps and the DoF does too. Also the little girl looking over the shoulder is always a winner for me. Congratulations on a job well done.

One teeny problem though, and I am sorry that this thought even entered my head... but the first one? It doesnt look like a coathanger shes holding, assuming thats what it is? Sorry, but that one looks a bit rude :D:D

I have to agree :confused:

The rest are lovely though! A good effort for your fist wedding :clap:

I wasn't going to mention it, but as someone else has....it does look a little, strange? :eek:

Good set otherwise, well done (y)

...it does look a little, strange? :eek:

Very strange if people think it's a c***! I want to say looks nowt like any I've seen, but that would sound a little odd coming from a bloke!

Back to the picx... I think #4 is great... love the emotion in dad's face. Happy, but a little sad to be loosing a daughter. IMO a great moment to have caught!

I can't look at that first one now!

Goes off grumbling about bloody perverts on TP and fires up CS3..........again! lol

I can't look at that first one now!

Goes off grumbling about bloody perverts on TP and fires up CS3..........again! lol

:LOL:

On our walk around I did say 'Watch out for backgrounds at all times' - perhaps I should have added 'foregrounds' too :shrug:

Other than the obvious, it's a lovely shot, and whether you see it as a 'willy' or not, it's very intrusive :(

DD

:LOL: :LOL: I, like Betty feel bad for even seeing it like that though :confused:.

Well, if it's any consolation I showed it to my t'other half and he just said "Oh look, a willy!" so don't worry ladies, it's not just you. I'm just very innocent you see. :D

*cough, cough*

well done ..
nice set .
i am sure they will love them..:clap:

i look forward to seeing more from you...(y)

md(y)

and i never mentioned the 1st shot at all :nuts:

I was so blooming chuffed with the lighting that I completely failed to notice the "intrusion" I suppose it's because I know what it is!

I do appreciate the feedback though, the album version has been suitably edited! No more willies! (y)

I suppose its a good thing we are all so filthy, imagine if that made it to the album, and the B+G saw the same thing? :D

Apart from the last one of the little girl that is a very nice set which I am sure the B&G will love. The final shot just doesn't look right to me due to the blown highlights. I must say I particularly like your mono processing, care to share the secret? :D

Back