That time of year again!

Edit My Images
Yes
Long sleeved season is once more upon us.

Was out last Wednesday in just a t-shirt as normal, and my arms were freezing cold.

This was not helped by the fact I ended up in one of the most exposed areas of south London. Standing at the top end of Crystal Palace looking at the QE2 bridge, which is some 15-odd mile away.

Thursday saw me go out in long sleeves for the first time since spring.

No more nasty hot sweaty weather. No more long bright days getting in the way of night time photography.

Yay! If only it would snow.

Michael.

Don't want any snow thanks! Try driving a bus in it!

I love snow!!!!! :p

No snow please. I hate driving in snow (but I suppose that's something I'll have to get used to!).

Still t-shirts here

The next step in the coldness determination process would be if my coat gets zipped up, then after that long sleeves get put on.

Not very often that happens though.....snot needs to freeze before it's cold enough for a jumper and a zipped up coat become a requirement for outdoor activity.

Yay! If only it would snow.

:razz:

Snow is only good for one thing, Plastering on the front of Christmas cards.:whistle:

I love snow!!!!! :p

Yay, you go girl!

Still t-shirts here

The next step in the coldness determination process would be if my coat gets zipped up, then after that long sleeves get put on.

A coat?! That is cheating, that is. I have not owned a coat for, erm, well since the last millennium!

Long sleeves is just some kind of fleece thing to wear over a t-shirt, which will be enough to see me through the next six months.

Michael.

:razz:

Snow is only good for one thing, Plastering on the front of Christmas cards.:whistle:

no!!!!! Build snowmen ..... and snowgirls , of course!!!
...the difference? SNOWBALLS!!!! :p

Just looked out of the window......First Frost on the ground
this winter.......Will have to look out my long John,s i think.:)

:canon:

Back