That Waterfall - Glen Coe

-Oy-

Worzel Gummidge
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
River Coupall & Buachaille Etive Mor - Glencoe

Done to death I know - but my first go at it :)

Taken on Monday with the Fuji X-E2 and 10-24mm F4 OIS.

Good, you done better than me when I went there at a similar time of day.

Thanks all :)

@ST4 - definitely want to explore more next time! :)

Very nice.
I like that the water isn't as silky smooth as some...it makes a nice change.

Excellent composition and it's not easy to control all that light when it's lit up like this but I think you've managed that very well. It's strong lighting but not overpowering.

I was there the begining of February and there was a guy with a scissors cutting that heather bottom left and talking about driving diesel covered nails into the trees. I just walked away. :exit: Idiot! :runaway:

Excellent composition and it's not easy to control all that light when it's lit up like this but I think you've managed that very well. It's strong lighting but not overpowering.

I was there the begining of February and there was a guy with a scissors cutting that heather bottom left and talking about driving diesel covered nails into the trees. I just walked away. :exit: Idiot! :runaway:

After pushing him in?

Very nice.
I like that the water isn't as silky smooth as some...it makes a nice change.

I'll confess - the 10-Stopper was vibrating in my pocket but I managed to resist lol. F/22 and 1/20" give me just enough movement I think.

I'll confess - the 10-Stopper was vibrating in my pocket but I managed to resist lol. F/22 and 1/20" give me just enough movement I think.

Lol....don't get me wrong, I'm sure that shot would have been beautiful too!
But for resisting, you get a gold star and a Cadbury Cream Egg :D

Lovely job Dave, very nice detail and contrast, it's a beautiful shot... I can quite honestly say I never get tired of looking at photos of this it is a stunning location. I'm just glad no one has post the word cliché so far, that word gets on my .....

Anyhow lovely colour and textures and I think you have got a nice flow in the waterfall. Nice work, hope to get there may self one day.

I have never seen this place Glen Coe before so to me on first view its a lovely and well composed image, Really enjoy the brightness of the blue sky and the detail in the water in the foreground. Very nice.

Well executed Dave! Well worth the trip up there, hope you enjoyed all of your stay!

(but it wasn't as good as the steam gala!)

Back