That's Your Lot...

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Of Kingfishers till my next outing which isn't gong to be for a while, so I just thought I'd share these three I particularly like, and I know Chris is just crazy for 'em. ;)

1. Juvenile Male.

Much cuter looking than the adult birds...

4336_15246103134c8d6ded40405.jpg

2. Near Adult Female.

Showing the more angular shape and longer beak of the older bird.

4336_6239843404c8d6deae70a5.jpg

3. Same Bird as No2.

But dumbass here actually remembered to move the focus point for this one for some in-camera composition, so it's full frame. I aimed to put the head on the top left 3rds intersection.

4336_19893072874c8d6de89c901.jpg

7D, 500mm f/4L800 ISO.

Great set CT.(y)

All good but no3 works best for me.
How long did she sit sill for. She has a cobweb growing under her eye....:LOL:

I look forward to your next outing.

Well spotted. :D: that cobweb appears in a few of the shots of that bird. I meant to get rid of it but forgot.

Another great set CT, well done. :clap:

Beautiful shots CT, I had no idea that there was such a difference in head shape and bill between juvies and adults!

Looking at the cobweb CT, are you sure you didnt just forget to dust him off when you got him out of your loft and glued him in place :thinking: :D

Lovely set though, the detail and colours are outstanding, and the BG finishes them all off, am looking forward to seeing some more when you go again, thanks (y)

Lovely detailed set, especially like the last one(y)

And what a way to finish off Ced`s. I have not seen any Kf shots on TP that have bettered the overall quality of these since joining, but dont mind being proved wrong :D Very good indeed :clap::clap:

All good (excellent actually), like Paul, No 3 is the strongest, partly the additional empty space, partly the attractive diagonal flow of the comp.

Really excellent captures with no way for me to choose between them.

"That's Your Lot..."

Don't make promises that you're not going to keep.

LOL I'm not posting any more from this outing and it will be a while before I get another chance, so you can relax a bit Chris. :D

I can't speak for the other members though. :LOL:

Back