The Addams Family

Name
Fiona
Edit My Images
Yes
The Addams Family...and you have no idea the amount of organising went into this, it tooks months to plan and sort and we lost our Lurch but eventually it all worked out thanks to a terrific team of people!

9694409771_135eaff002_c.jpg

9694410313_3b479012ca_c.jpg

9697641392_557547796a_c.jpg

9697641006_debe1a5a1c_c.jpg

9697640840_922b4b2816_c.jpg

9694409549_0dc56b428f_c.jpg

Love them real fun :)

H

Fantastic what a cracking set. 3 + 6 are my favorites but they are all great images :)

brilliant and well worth all the effort you put in. Make up good and i generally like the processing. Cool...

This is a great set.....
And, I really like 3 and 6, especially number 6, it almost looks like a drawing, it's very good....

Wednesday looking straight into the camera in the first picture gives me the chills. I really like that family portrait!

The light on the "hair" in #3 also really makes that picture shine.

I would have loved to see Lurch though. Maybe next time?

Last edited:
Superb photos.

My guess would be that the shoot would've been a curious mixture of great fun and manic stress.

A great result.

Fabulous images. Wouldnt know where to start myself.
Really great though and very different from what is regular on the forum.

Gaz :)

Yup, last pic does it for me, best of the lot as I really love that type of processing! :)

Great set Fiona. You have done a really good job.

I think they are really good

The processing really suits and the poses struck are really in keeping with the characters

Your hard work has definitely paid off!

mono conversion using silver efex over a colour layer reduiced opacity, some dodging and burning on the face to accentuate some of hte lines, and then a little lucis art

Thanks, Fiona.

I had a look at that Lucis Art, just as a matter of interest, as I don't have Photoshop. To be honest, I didn't realise how expensive it is.

Love all these, especially the first group shot with the hand coming out of the box....sure you had great fun doing this...

Hi, One word "Excellent".(y)

i really like these and can see the amount of effort that you must have gone too.

Hehe, great pictures, not a lot I can give to be constructive as to why I like them. I just do. It's the time, planning and execution if the photos that's gone into it as well that I'm admirable of

I really, really love these, the make up, the people, the set-up, the lighting, processing, everything. You really did nail this, I can see the work that must have gone into it.

Well worth it!

Back