The all new Staff Photo of the Week : Week 43 (w/c. 21st October)

Admin

Admin
Edit My Images
No
Congratulations to Stewart on this week's Staff Photo of the Week.

A genre of photography that we really don't see enough of on the forum.
A great sense of depth in this one with foreground interest and the shoaling fish and diver adding perspective.

Well Done !!!
Original thread
here.

The majority of these images are from my recent September 2013 visit to Egypt. This is a British ship that was carrying supplies to our troops in WW2 when she was sunk to the seabed 32m below by a German plane. This album also contains some images from my previous trip in 2012 using a different camera so clarity and colours will differ between shots.

Wow, I don't know what to say other than thank you, I'm really chuffed. I didn't really think underwater images would be of interest here but thought I would give it a go. Glad I did now and that people enjoy them. Thanks again. :)

Well done Stewart....
A thread I hadn't seen.... some great images on there.

Not your everyday fungi, bird or car :D But a very refreshing change.

Excellent photo.

Looks like you've got two great hobbies. Nice images - especially with your buddy in them. Gives more atmosphere.

Is this the Thistlegorm?
I think it is, I have dived it quite a few times myself in fact will be doing it this Christmas on a week over there.
fantastic !

Superb images, recently returned from Sharm myself completed 4 shore dives, I don't get on very well with boats. Just ploughing thru my underwater images now, also have a gopro, great video, even more editing, going to be busy for a while.
I'll post a few of mine soon.

Back