The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

6Bc3xid.jpg

Anyone thinking of selling there A7r iii ?

I've got a wanted in the classifieds if you are !

35mm 1.8 arrived today. build is really nice, solid little thing!

I hope you like it. The question marks seem to be over ca and bokeh but both seem either mostly a non issue or par for the course to me. It is quick to focus and sharp from wide open and the close focus ability is very nice. Hopefully you'll post your thoughts :D

I hope you like it. The question marks seem to be over ca and bokeh but both seem either mostly a non issue or par for the course to me. It is quick to focus and sharp from wide open and the close focus ability is very nice. Hopefully you'll post your thoughts :D
I liked mine.... a great little lens alongside the other 1.8 primes :)

Catch up (see my post #61411 above) ;) :p
Yeah I missed it... was too busy reading the Fuji X100V manual as clearly my first attempt was ermmm plain rubbish! .... I had Sports Viewfinder Mode enabled, couldnt edit RAW files and using Apple iOS Photos App for editing! LMAO :eek: :eek:
He's a fuji boy now.
Yeah and I am currently trying to get my head around the little compact camera lol :D
Ah, too busy combing his hair and deciding what hand bag to put his Fuji in to read this thread :(
Ermm I am bald LMAO :D

Yeah I missed it... was too busy reading the Fuji X100V manual as clearly my first attempt was ermmm plain rubbish! .... I had Sports Viewfinder Mode enabled, couldnt edit RAW files and using Apple iOS Photos App for editing! LMAO :eek: :eek:

Yeah and I am currently trying to get my head around the little compact camera lol :D

Ermm I am bald LMAO :D

There's nothing like a moneys worth hair cut :D

will give it a try once it finally stops raining!!

strap next!

lol :D I wish.... mine went at a very young age, unfortunately it now only grows on the sides and back! :D

Some women and I assume men too find a shaved head very attractive. Mrs WW always hassles me to get my hair cut short which suits me as I don't have a hair style, just hair, and I don't think I'd get any rest if I came home with a shaved head :D

lol :D I wish.... mine went at a very young age, unfortunately it now only grows on the sides and back! :D
I'm follicly challenged, bought some clippers about 20 years ago and not been to the hairdressers since :LOL:

I made the decision to marry a hairdresser, based on your post it has saved me a fortune :D
Caveat: I'm now almost totally bald.......

That's very sensible but maybe marrying a plumber would save more?

I cut Mrs WW's hair using a gadget she bought online, it seems to work well and she gets comments from her friends when I cut it :D The last time she paid for a hair do was in Singapore when the Chinese lady said "I cut your hair two dolla" but unfortunately it looked like a $2 hair cut. I do it better :D

:eek: are all Sony users bald then mmmmm a pattern is forming... :D lol

Back