The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

Thinking of trying to pick up a s/h A mount 70-400 to use with my LA EA3, Ive seen some pretty good results with it

No they don’t. Have you ever tried waiting before changing a nappy? Nothing good comes of that.

Yes but even if you wait.... you sometimes still end up with projectile poo all over the units... :eek: lol

Well it seems my rather grey lens that I thought was in Ireland, is currently in transit to Ireland before it will be eventually shipped to me! So you can cool your boots :coat:

I’m not following, man. Something you bought from Katcha, I presume? Just because it’s shipped from Ireland doesn’t make it not grey. Panamoz ship from the UK, for example.

I’m not following, man. Something you bought from Katcha, I presume? Just because it’s shipped from Ireland doesn’t make it not grey. Panamoz ship from the UK, for example.

He knows its grey mate, but thought it was Irish at the time of purchase.

I bought off EBay a new 100mm STF a few days ago from a seller in Ireland. They did state it's an import, but assumed it was already in Ireland. It seems it's being shipped from their supplier to Ireland before being shipped to me. I am not complaining as it was cheap (under £1k), they have good feedback and have been very open about the delivery schedule since contacting them.

I bought off EBay a new 100mm STF a few days ago from a seller in Ireland. They did state it's an import, but assumed it was already in Ireland. It seems it's being shipped from their supplier to Ireland before being shipped to me. I am not complaining as it was cheap (under £1k), they have good feedback and have been very open about the delivery schedule since contacting them.

Yes, they use Ireland as an easier way through customs, some companies also use France.

Back