The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

I know grey are cheaper but is there issues or complication such as returns

I'm waiting for the 2.8 then I,ll go grey for both

But I notice with grey they harder sell 2nd hand as people haggle

@owenb have you always bough grey? From where pls

I haven't always bought grey it depends on the saving available at the time and what I'm buying .... panamoz digital rev hdew and slrhut bought from all of them with no worries ..... panamoz have it for 735 which is quite a big saving tbh

It's £250 cheaper, you'll never lose that much less with a UK lens selling it on.

I be saving £177 buying grey if bough from panamoz

anyone been stung with custom do they settle it

But how they knew u bough through kerso didn't know he still selling

They asked where and when each item was purchased. I sent copies of receipts. Can't remember if they insisted on this. Anyway I got almost the same price selling to a forum member

Cool so he still selling then

Well just looked yup he is

Last edited:
Look pretty decent that. Love that light stick does anyone know what it is pls?

I know nothing... and I'm using a tablet so can't judge much but one thing I don't like about the Batis is the possible cats eye bokeh and in a couple of shots this f1.4 seems to be tending towards the cats eye look if not actually getting there as the Batis... I'll have to have a look at my own 85mm shots and see if any of my lenses have displayed anything like this as at the mo I don't remember any displaying the cats eye shape.

Might try a similar shoot with my gf on Saltburn pier! :D

Found out it Rotolight if anyone wants to know

Yep I have knew rookies great lights.... icelight 2 works great as well ;-)

Which one are cheapest pal as I like somthing like that

Portraits of daughter and Mrs [emoji3]

Don't want spend silly money really but like somthing good as I hate flash

Wex paid top money for my grey imports I was upfront and explained before hand, I wouldn't waste money on UK stuff rookies buy grey and save up for the 2.8s hhee

Could be a good alternative to the more expensive lighting http://www.harrisoncameras.co.uk/pd/Dorr-AVL-102-LED-Video-Light_371057.htm

cheap crap imho mate... led cri is very important for portraits....... you can but the cheap ones but they have horrible cri and give hotspots etc not my cup of tea hence the rotolight, icelight2s and a few other bits

this one looks ok for the money.,...............

https://www.calphoto.co.uk/product/Calumet-Pro-Series-324-LED-Studio-Panel-Light/CF9030

@owenb

How much no but spending that amount. I was looking at the rotolight at £69 that more in my budget or is it wrong one

yeah wrong one mate they are roughly 250 the neo Is the one to have

Seriously rookies have you tried a reflector yet before you go about getting all your LED gear? :confused:

Seriously rookies have you tried a reflector yet before you go about getting all your LED gear? :confused:

I reflector won't work in the dark??? Or on a pier with street lights?

Back