The Bob Mac, 12nd June 2013 at East Fortune.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Forecast for sunshine and heavy showers was correct for once but that didn't deter the riders of these vehicles of old!

C&C welcome as always.

1. Still amazed how he makes this 250cc Rudge go so fast.......

2. Always like a good stare......

3. I did mention it rained a wee bit.....

4. Smokin.........

5. Close up........

6. Oh, there was some racing too.....

This is all about sidecars and the odd stare :D

Last edited:
1, 5, 9 and i love 12, need a look up there, my parents have a caravan at Berwik, nice shots ( shame about the watermark tho )
Dave

1, 5, 9 and i love 12, need a look up there, my parents have a caravan at Berwik, nice shots ( shame about the watermark tho )
Dave

Thanks very much, Dave, always a compromise with a watermark but will play about with it again.

Lovely shots Mike, just love no 5, the stare and a cracking bit of machinery :clap:

Thanks for that, Graham, love those Rudges too :D

great shots as always Mike, have just started doing mine. soooooo so busy I did get a great shot of a lesser spotted Mike skulking in the boshes :) great to meet you and your wife at last.

Thanks very much, Fiona, nice to meet you and your other half too.

As for the lesser spotted Mike, hopefully that will be a PM job ;)

lovely set - number 5's a corker for me...

Thanks for that, Jonty everybody seems to like 5 so I had better fess-up :(

I was just a wee bit late with the shutter on this one and he was a wee bit closer than I expected!

Anyway, the original shot showed about 3/4 of the front wheel but his expression was worth saving, so I got the scissors out :D

Nice shots Mike...Do like some of the old classic bikes, like the rest I love #5 but am also drawn to the superb panning in #1 & the reflection in #7 great stuff:clap:

Nice shots Mike...Do like some of the old classic bikes, like the rest I love #5 but am also drawn to the superb panning in #1 & the reflection in #7 great stuff:clap:

Thanks very much, Gary.

Wet??? Where lol, after my race on saturday, i was soaked to the skin lol. But i got a great dry race on sunday and my pb lap time so happy days :)

Wet??? Where lol, after my race on saturday, i was soaked to the skin lol. But i got a great dry race on sunday and my pb lap time so happy days :)

Aye, a very wet Nicola :D

Good set as usual Mike, but 5 stands out for me as it's a different perspective

One of the most enjoyable sets to look through I remember you posting Mike, and that's no detriment to the others, I just really like the eye contact and positioning in some of these, and I love the capture of the rain in 3 and I'm a sucker for an OOF tyre wall as per 2.
Good stuff!
Matty

Good set as usual Mike, but 5 stands out for me as it's a different perspective

Thanks, Bobby, as I said earlier, it was really a wee bit too close for me :D

One of the most enjoyable sets to look through I remember you posting Mike, and that's no detriment to the others, I just really like the eye contact and positioning in some of these, and I love the capture of the rain in 3 and I'm a sucker for an OOF tyre wall as per 2.
Good stuff!
Matty

Thanks very much, Matty, I think eye contact is the one thing that boosts a photo.

Now that it's summertime, there should be less tinted visors about ;)

Back