The Canon 10-22mm, kerso or hk?

Edit My Images
No
I'm really considering hitting buy right now on this lens, but with kerso's price of £415 (inc postage) and One Stop Digitals price of £360 (inc postage) I'm torn. :shrug:

I'd obviously love to pay less, but wonder if there will be any hassle with them and the HK delivery. I'm only a student and this is quite a big dent in my savings, but I know this is the lens I'm looking for.

What do you reckon ey?

Is the £360 pound guaranteed to be tax free ?

if its not and you get stung by the 'nice' customs people you will be looking at duty plus a handling fee which can be upto about £30 depending on the courier service.

so beware :)

Is the £360 pound guaranteed to be tax free ?
If you have a look on their site they say they will pay you back any customs charges you have to pay if you send off your receipt to them, I'm just hoping this wouldn't take an extended period of time and be a chore to sort out.

Well in that case you have nothing to lose, one stop is quite good and i have used them before. You shouldn't really have any problems with them.

I went for a 10-22 from Kerso before Christmas, not that I've got anything against ordering from HK, I just wanted the lens quickly and with no problems. I've bought from Kerso before so I'm happy to pay that bit extra for the personal servicve and piece of mind that if there a were a problem it would be sorted quickly. Plus the price from Kerso is still a good price.

Its your money and only you know what risk you are prepared to accept.

the rest is just our opinion and hot air, so man-up

it is always a hard choice I woulkd rather buy from someone in this country but, but £55 is a lot of money, I have bought from onestop twice now and was very pleased with service and never had to pay tax, have you asked kerso to match or get closer??

I personally think its down to returns policy. If it were a Sigma with their quality control background I would pay the extra but on a Canon...there is less of a risk of you having to return it.

Back