The Capital

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
IMG_1430-22_1-23_2-24.jpg

More...

Ohh wow! This one and one of the other HDRs you've done of the Liverbuilding just take my breath away!! Fantastic.

Ta :) Was lucky to get it as I only had 5 mins spare and it was overcast for the rest of the day.

Amazing image Pete.
You really have this HDR malarky nailed ;)
Thats a fantastic sky too.

I think the sky is too powerful Pete, at least in a small image like that, it grabs my attention all the time and the buildings are too small to fight back.

I think the sky is too powerful Pete, at least in a small image like that, it grabs my attention all the time and the buildings are too small to fight back.

If I'd had more time I would have gone closer.

As with most of your HDR pics my gob is totally smacked :eek:
Paul (y)

If I'd had more time I would have gone closer.

lololol no need to get wet on my behalf, maybe a crop underneath the large top cloud, make it slightly more panoramic? or not as you see fit :)

oooh! I just had a play, cropped it as suggested, enlarged it 200% and it looks just like a painting, cool!

oooh! I just had a play, cropped it as suggested, enlarged it 200% and it looks just like a painting, cool!

Pete, that shot is screaming out to be printed on canvas and mounted on a wall. Superb - well done (y)

Oooh! Is nowhere now safe from Pete, his 10-20mm, photoshop skills and, no doubt, his hamster! :)

cor blimy guv its that blinkin Laaaaarden innit

Okay, hyper critical, you deserve it. ;)

Any way you can get rid of the crane, it sticks out like a sore thumb and spoils the image.

Like Steep I think the buildings are a bit weak, they look washed out compared with the sky.

Really novel take on it though, I could see that selling pretty well actually.

Great shot Pete ... HDR'd or not as the composition is quite stunning ... spoilt only by the buildings in left half leaning in ... and emphsised by the crane Dod wants rid of ... imo of course ...(y)

I think you could probably lose the big black patch top right corner ... and improve the composition as well as losing the dark area distraction ...:thinking:

:p

Oooh! Is nowhere now safe from Pete, his 10-20mm, photoshop skills and, no doubt, his hamster! :)

Haha. Thats kinda the plan. I'm getting quite nice feedback from the people of Liverpool so if I can get money behind me I will be travelling :)

Okay, hyper critical, you deserve it. ;)

Any way you can get rid of the crane, it sticks out like a sore thumb and spoils the image.

Like Steep I think the buildings are a bit weak, they look washed out compared with the sky.

Really novel take on it though, I could see that selling pretty well actually.

Gotta admit I have been thinking the same every time I looked at it. I was debating whether to do anything about it only if someone else pointed it out. I'll have a play when I get time :)

Great shot Pete ... HDR'd or not as the composition is quite stunning ... spoilt only by the buildings in left half leaning in ... and emphsised by the crane Dod wants rid of ... imo of course ...(y)

I think you could probably lose the big black patch top right corner ... and improve the composition as well as losing the dark area distraction ...:thinking:

:p

Yeah the black patch has been making me ponder.

Back