The Cat is out the BAG

Edit My Images
Yes
The Canon EOS 5D Mark II is comeing and soon :D. i wonder how much its going to cost hmmm

where did you hear that?

dates back to nov 2007???

you did notice that the last post in that thread was 6 months ago. :D

Damn my easily distracted fingers. :LOL:

I have been waiting for this bad boy :D happy days :woot::love:

Edit now im heart broken all that joy for nothing :( :coat:

well that thread pointed to a PMA announcement in January that didnt come ? the 5D Mk2 has been denied by Canon as they say the Mk1 is fine as it is. I dare say at some point an upgrade will come but we have no idea when that will be as yet.

Why are people so interested in the next 5D anyway?

There is a camera out there for every conceivable need right now and a new 5 is not going to change that. I also reckon the best sign of an impending Mk II would be 40% disappearing of the cost of the current version. :D

i for one would be interested in an updated 5D, the current 5D is just a little slow for me at 3FPS so am hoping for an improvement on that before i purchase.

I have just sold my 1D mkIIn and was going to buy a 40D and a 5D, then heard rumours of the 5D mkII and thought I would wait...

After bouncing it around my tiny head I decided, went out and bought a 5D (did try kerso but he was on holiday, so got it from rgb for £20 more) and decided to hold off on the 40d.

The 5DmkII will come out eventually and my 5D will become its back up but till then I have my full frame camera and will enjoy it. If I had hung on and hung on it could have been ages till I was back to full frame luvliness hmmmm!!!

I keep telling you people, a 5d II won't come out until I've worn my 5d I out

Thats not looking very likely :D

I keep telling you people, a 5d II won't come out until I've worn my 5d I out

Thats not looking very likely :D

so the only chance of a 5d mk11 is if you knock your camera of its shelf??:naughty:

Back