The cheeky monkey !!!!

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Two pics from a recent trip to Woburn Safari park, Some times i wish i could focus that bit closer:D

CSM_0260Medium.jpg

CIMG0705Medium.jpg

(taken by the good lady with her Exilim)

This little squirrel monkey was nosey, it jumped down from the post in the first pic across the rope fence, grabbed either side of the hood and shoved a wet nose print on the front of the filter.
It then jumped on the lens and wasn't moving, in the end the keeper walked over and grabbed him, shame really makes a great camera accessory :)

:LOL: @ the second shot. Maybe a suggestion for the next TP accessory? :LOL:

:LOL: @ the second shot. Maybe a suggestion for the next TP accessory? :LOL:

Agreed, would keep children occupied during portraits, thats if you keep its head out of the lens :LOL:

Great pics - slightly off topic but do they actually allow you in with the Monkeys at Woburn ?

Been to Howletts/Longleat/MonkeyWorld etc. but they requre you to stay in a car/ behind a fence etc.

Great pics - slightly off topic but do they actually allow you in with the Monkeys at Woburn ?

Been to Howletts/Longleat/MonkeyWorld etc. but they requre you to stay in a car/ behind a fence etc.

They have just opened it over the last year or so, its in the 'foot safari' section and called monkey business. you go through a set of double gates and then its you and the squirrel monkeys.

It's the first time I have been to Woburn and would recommend it to anyone, for anyone who goes, take the lorry safari its only £3 and takes you off road and up close to a few off the animal.

Back