The city of Naples

Edit My Images
Yes
210472445-L.jpg

Nice photo. Whatever happened to city planning?

My only niggle is the two road that lead any where lead you out the back of the photo

Nice photo. Whatever happened to city planning?

nothing is planned in Italy

My only niggle is the two road that lead any where lead you out the back of the photo

which is exactly where you want to go if you find yourself in that mess heh heh....thanks for commenting, glad you like it.

Dreadful place could'nt wait to get out of it, never again :nono:

Le persone napoletane hanno indossato probabilmente come l'essex sia

Great photograph Roger.
Dean:)

I was in Naples earlier this year and actually found it quite dirty and horrible. But it looks quite nice here, strange really.

Actually I think it works- I can kinda see the shape curving round to right to left in the buildings where obviously there is a road and then joins the exit road which if you look to the far distance right there is what looks like another road bringing back across image to right and which leads squarely back to front of image.

Leading lines around the image so your eyes cant leave image-master class if only you study the image.:clap:

hey Dino thanks, I tried to get my g/f to interpret but she's from the north and was unable to decipher the context lol...glad you like the pic. MG it is a dirty place, but I found so much that made me want to go back for more, thanks for commenting...digitalmaniac thanks for looking so closely :).

Back