The Crannog - Llangors Lake

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon All,

Finding time to get out and about with the camera seems to be proving difficult at the moment but yesterday I made a conscious decision to get out and go somewhere. My wife and I drove up to Llangors Lake in the Brecon Beacons where we were greeted by a rather warm spring evening, I got the camera out of the bag and composed my shot and came back with the photograph below.

James

that is a lovely shot, nice and clear, good composition and water with movement in it, well done.If you visit again would like some lakeside shots of over hanging trees/reflections if possible..

that is a lovely shot, nice and clear, good composition and water with movement in it, well done.If you visit again would like some lakeside shots of over hanging trees/reflections if possible..

Thanks, Boon. If the weather plays ball I'll be back for dawn this weekend - the last handful of times I've got there for sunrise the weather and light hasn't been on my side.

Winter was a glorious time to be there with the mountains capped in snow but alas I didn't get a decent shot.

Photos just like this one are great, i find there are too many shots of the same place by different togs trying to put their slant on them, and failing some of them too. I also get fed up of milky sea and waterfalls too,just not natural, yours makes a refreshing change..

Very nice shot Sir, well composed, with some nice light & colours.(y)

George.

Back