tHe cRazY pLacE

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all, This is going to be a little ongoing project of mine with a little story too.... its a little mad but i hope you enjoy

So after finding the route to the crazy place previously, Me & Myself decided to venture further, what we found……

Route to the crazy house by stonedcamel, on Flickr

Afterward the party by stonedcamel, on Flickr

Then I went down into the basement where my friend the maniac busy's himself with his electronic grafiti Finally his language touches me because he talks to the part of us which insists on drawing profiles on prison walls. In that moment poetry will be made by everyone and there will be emu's in the zone...

A figure appears amongst the newly founded rainbow of madness

Crazy stranger by stonedcamel, on Flickr

As we turned around to a figure greeting us out the darkness, his face would not be shown, “don’t look up & Mind how you go with the stranger” *with a squirt of laughter*

As we turned to ask what stranger!

Headless Mad Man by stonedcamel, on Flickr

He disappeared to the far end of the crazy room, just to leave is long forgotten chair

The crazy place by stonedcamel, on Flickr

We went on to venture around the place only to reveal further madness and random squirts of laughable laugher

Pretty John by stonedcamel, on Flickr

The last location we remember was known only by the locals as ‘’the pretty john”

Things got cRazY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A warming glow by stonedcamel, on Flickr

the enchanting glow coming from the fireplace from the unbelievable fireplace in the land of non existance made for a relaxing rest

The scene by stonedcamel, on Flickr

as the mood seemed to change, the colours around seemed to change

The stranger appears by stonedcamel, on Flickr

from the darkness, a shadow appears..... the stranger.... never revealing anything....

as the wind changes direction, so does the mood and ambience of the place..... i look to myself, whats going on.....

follow the lights by stonedcamel, on Flickr

just follow the lights further into the darkness...... and see where the vision of madness seems to be taken us.... is it the sub-conscious screaming out

Brilliant stuff :D

That is some seriously good light painting :clap: I'd be interested in knowing what you are using both as a light source and for colouring (y) it's a pleasure to see someone else that is enjoying light painting as much as I do....also you've got a corking location there too :woot:

Matt

Cheers matt.... i dont think you have commented on any of my posts before so i appreciate this one :)

Like ive said, its going to be ongoing story, theme and project of mine but yea, same as you.... i love it

light source is a torch and the colours are done using gels. i this series i have so far done my longest exposure too, nearly 10 mins i think

great fun and i hope you keep looking in :)

Cheers matt.... i dont think you have commented on any of my posts before so i appreciate this one :)

Like ive said, its going to be ongoing story, theme and project of mine but yea, same as you.... i love it

light source is a torch and the colours are done using gels. i this series i have so far done my longest exposure too, nearly 10 mins i think

great fun and i hope you keep looking in :)

I've not really be spending as much time around as I'd have liked due to different reason but I'll certainly be calling in again (y)

I suspected you'd say torch as it's the only real way to get the level of control that you've achieved here (y)

Would be interested to know the make of the gel...always in the market for gels :D

These are amazing and if I'm honest the story to go with them make them even more enjoyable!

(y) look forward to seeing some more

going subscribe to this thread as it is right up my street, going to try some coloured light painting myself, well done :)

walking around, we discovered the strange glow from the tunnel, almost like we were underwater... me and myself joined hands and started singing "under the sea"

walking along, singin' a song.... under the sea by stonedcamel, on Flickr

Suddenly the familiar lights appeared that we have to conjure on this imaginative journey, we kept going for curiosity killed the cat.... we are not cats though

familiar lights by stonedcamel, on Flickr

the stranger lair...... its almost like we woke him

stranger lair by stonedcamel, on Flickr

so we hid as the stranger came a looking...... from round the corner a sound was not made

hide... hide.... hide by stonedcamel, on Flickr

shhh shhh...... hide.... getting cocky now as the stranger moved away and me and myself started joking..... 'What if??''

shhhh!!!!!! hahahaha by stonedcamel, on Flickr

The joking soon became a reality as we ventured further only to discover a hidden twist in the mind of the stranger..... was he psychotic or normal with a fetish in this strange place.....

uh oh...... by stonedcamel, on Flickr

thanks dude, the tunnel was a very simple one but i think its probs the best of the bunch at that time. really enjoying doing this series and i will try and keep it going for aslong as possible. The locations vary especially as weekends im at home in the northeast and then during the week im in essex. anything further, please ask though :)

oh... and stay tuned :) glad you enjoying it

Introducing Mr Bunny

Walking through the trees, all of a sudden everything changed and the trees changed shape and began to warp. then a strange purple orb appeared

DSC_5880 by stonedcamel, on Flickr

the orb was very alluring and so we decided to follow it further and as it led us to a seat area

DSC_5886 by stonedcamel, on Flickr

all of a sudden a magical character appeared.... Me & Myself jumped out our skins but he came over and sat down, welcomed us and introduced himself as "Mr Bunny" and a warm glow appeared as we calmed

DSC_5899 by stonedcamel, on Flickr

he decided to talk to us further and even show us some tricks he knows, we decided

DSC_5904 by stonedcamel, on Flickr

as quick as a flash, a fire was roaring and we sat there as he started telling us stories of the crazy place and where we were, but he had an anxious look and feel about him as if he was waiting for someone or avoiding someone....

DSC_5910 by stonedcamel, on Flickr

Oh I really do like the use of double exposure technique on that first one, need a little more practice on the orb spinning, now did you do it as two exposures or as a single exposure :thinking:...some nice EL work too (y)

its one exposure, no double or multi exposure or photoshop trickery. for whatever reason hahaha i couldnt get a perfect orb and with each photo i either missed the alignment, screwed up the orb or didnt light the trees properly so i gave up, that being my best. The orb on the table was dodgy, its not very big and it was wet haha... i havent used el wire for ages and just fancied a bit.

Thanks for looking though :)

its one exposure, no double or multi exposure or photoshop trickery. for whatever reason hahaha i couldnt get a perfect orb and with each photo i either missed the alignment, screwed up the orb or didnt light the trees properly so i gave up, that being my best. The orb on the table was dodgy, its not very big and it was wet haha... i havent used el wire for ages and just fancied a bit.

Thanks for looking though :)

Well for a single exposure it's very good to get it right just takes practice and the best still don't get it perfect every time ;)

Love the way the trees are lit in the first image. Do you mind sharing how it was done?

I think it would be fair to say you've cracked light painting ! That's a really nice set of images and very creative. Thanks for sharing

Well I for one hope you continue!... Especially with the added stories :)

Evening all, sorry it has taken so long to update this! between private life, work life and the weather it has been very slow….. anyhoooo…..

here we go!!

My Bunny New Gaff

So me and myself received a phone call from the over excited Mr Bunny, stating why he had been quiet quiet recently….. apparently he has moved. So he had invited us both round for a look….. it would be rude not to so myself and set off

on first glance, we were both a little confused, we received no address but instead just a description and when we arrived at the only possible place we put our thinking caps on. Myself turned to me "are we supposed to fit in there?"

then he appeared…. "hello and welcome"

"come in, out the cold and i will get the fire going"

well…. Me and Myself both looked at each other as Mr Bunny nearly burnt everything down to the ground, but he just turned to us "trust me, Im a Bunny" and grinned hahaha, as we left the room to get increasingly warmer, he showed us around, i think it was a bit hot

so first call was the dining room…. pretty funkay

he then walked us both into a room, turned and said "pick a door, any door"

Last edited:
all that can be said for either room is…. "giant dancing emu in a pink tu tu is not normal Mr Bunny"

"yea, but they are cool" he replied

The toilet left some desiring

but at least he gave us something to read hahaha

and this is the lounge? seriously?? but he seemed ample happy with the set up and he is a bunny so we didn't pick any fault

hahaha saw your previous Matt too…. stupid flickr had changed stuff around again haha

i agree, the only idea of the mask is to introduce a new character and spin on the story and so he can make an appearance.

Characters include:
me, myself & I, the stranger and Mr Bunny

but i agree and the main element i want to focus on is the light painting, not as funky and technical as previous but its ok

thanks buddy

Back