Critique The Cuillin Ridge, Rum as seen from Elgol at sunrise.

SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
What can I say. Yesterday was again one of these days that I just love. Lovely clearish skies, nice and warm (all relative) with good visibility. Where better if it is too windy to chase reflections than to spend the morning than Elgol.

Mist Rolling over Sgurr Na Stri before sunrise

_DSC0086 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Rum

_DSC0104 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

First light on the Cuillin Ridge

_DSC0131 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Either Skye or Torridon tomorrow. @kellett good to meet you and your Mrs yesterday. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your trip.

What can I say. Yesterday was again one of these days that I just love. Lovely clearish skies, nice and warm (all relative) with good visibility. Where better if it is too windy to chase reflections than to spend the morning than Elgol.

Mist Rolling over Sgurr Na Stri before sunrise

_DSC0086 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Rum

_DSC0104 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

First light on the Cuillin Ridge

_DSC0131 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Either Skye or Torridon tomorrow. @kellett good to meet you and your Mrs yesterday. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your trip.

Nice set #1 the mist rolling is very cool, you must of met an imposter im down in the shire of bedford :)

Oops. I exchanged details with a dude and we talked about the Trip computer snap I posted on the Trotternish thread. I'm sure he said Kellet but my memory/hearing isn't good.

Just seen this. I was the dude you met at Elgol. Glad you got some good photos after all your driving. Will try and get some photos up in the not too distant future, time permitting. Good to meet you.

Just seen this. I was the dude you met at Elgol. Glad you got some good photos after all your driving. Will try and get some photos up in the not too distant future, time permitting. Good to meet you.

Cuillinade/Kellet - it sounds similar with a slight wind blowing...LOL

Good to meet you and lets see your images

Another vote for #1 Steve that cloud certainly works the scene for me.

It's certainly a more "you" type scene that is a "me" scene but what a morning to be out and about.

I have more from this week that are more true to my type.

I hope you've been out and about, it's been a lovely few weeks

Another vote for No1 Steve but the light in No3 is beautiful.
Love the way that cloud is pouring over the peak in No1, cracking(y)

Back