The dating game.......

Edit My Images
Yes
Read it then read it again :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

datead.jpg

Appolgies up front if this offends any members, mods admins please delete this thread if required to.

:LOL: (y)

:LOL: And strangely I've had no replies yet :D

Right :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

Where do I send the bill for the cleaning of my laptop's screen and keyboard?

(y)

Just you wait till the chester zoo thing. ;)

I'm going to have a word with the manager and have you ejected from the grounds in the most public of ways.

:)

:LOL: It took me AGES to spot that edit? I was reading it and re-reading it and thinking eh?

thats not very funny, you leave poor old DF alone......or i'll fly to little old enger-land and kick yo @ss

and Df hasn't been tinkering at all in this reply :cautious:

OK, I know I'm getting older but I know I didn't say that! :LOL: Your changing my posts now DF?? I think I'm done playing on the floor witchya,lol :p If I was flying over to enger-land it wouldn' t be to kick anyones ass,lol :D, it would be to find matty and stroke him, cos hes ace

Jewel

Children! Am I going to have to bang some heads together or are we going to play nicely? Hmmmmm?

adm0ng abuse!!!

I'd forgotten I'd written that,

2 weeks and a day until Chester Zoo. hoorray. Please don't hurt me :p

OK, I know I'm getting older but I know I didn't say that! :LOL: Your changing my posts now DF?? I think I'm done playing on the floor witchya,lol :p If I was flying over to enger-land it wouldn' t be to kick anyones ass,lol :D, it would be to find matty and stroke him, cos hes ace

Jewel

awwww shucks! :D

Back