Daily The Dodo's 366 Challenge 2012

Lee looks annoyed that you've made her look a little blurred :LOL: some really interesting stuff since I've last been in though (y) keep up to good work mate (y)

I confess I rather love that one with Lee and my lovely nieces :love:

Matt

I like the flower pots. I was actually thinking of something similar the other day when I saw a photo in an art shop that was a pair of wellies with daffodils poking out of them.

The Greyhound is very nice and certainly reminds me of what I'm missing here in BCN. :(

Love the barge shot, too.

Cheers

Lee looks annoyed that you've made her look a little blurred :LOL: some really interesting stuff since I've last been in though (y) keep up to good work mate (y)

I confess I rather love that one with Lee and my lovely nieces :love:

Matt

Haha, my bad that one of lee was taken using the 125mm, and i stung myself on nettles just as i took it, unfortunatly due to getting sunburnt and possibly one or 2 ciders, i didnt get chance to take another that day

Haha, my bad that one of lee was taken using the 125mm, and i stung myself on nettles just as i took it, unfortunatly due to getting sunburnt and possibly one or 2 ciders, i didnt get chance to take another that day

:LOL: I could go for a cider right now (y) if I've not already said it well to the thousand club, now you've got to try and join the more elite :LOL: 10ker's :cautious: :wacky:

Some really nice work since my last visit mate, I love that last one the reflection and processing is great, I'm also intrigued by the alloy's on your mum's freelander not seen those ones before, I'm guessing they are a 2011-12 new design (y) the flower ones also work well (y)

Matt

due to my new netbook giving me the blue screen of doom, some of my challenge will have to be posted once i get around to fixing the damn thing (Bad investment on my part).:thumbsdown::bang:

168/366 by The-dodo, on Flickr

like the sunset shot (y)
Just a question, I suppose those lensflares are more or less unavoidable?
I find them irritating in my own shots (like it's the camera's fault) but I know some people don't mind them.

like the sunset shot (y)
Just a question, I suppose those lensflares are more or less unavoidable?
I find them irritating in my own shots (like it's the camera's fault) but I know some people don't mind them.

When shooting directly into the sun, nothing will eliminate them totally, but a decent lens hood will minimise the effect, there are a few different designs about but all do pretty much the same job(y)

Back