The Duffers.............

Canon21101.jpg

I thought I'd clone the branch out, damn thing was in focus :D

Canon21101b.jpg

This may not be up to your high standards but i'm working on it.

2njvpnb.jpg

Having looked through tis thread it has made me feel a lot better about some of my duffers.

Anyway here's one from today....

It was so cold he lost his head!!

Just to show that I'm still trying hard:

_69I7535.jpg

I tried running a plugin on this to try and get it back in focus but to no avail :(

twist.jpg

Still having computer probs, but hope to submit some more duffers for consideration soon!

One from this morning, don't ask how I managed it...

IMG_0318.jpg

I know its a bit late to be quoting this, but that is quite frankly the finest piece of duffer togging I have ever seen. The level of expertise in this photo is simply mind boggling.

I don't see how to top this, frame it and get it up on the wall.

A kingfisher...

4251370445_1fabab2036_o.jpg

... exiting left.

This is a little bit old but I don't really do much wildlife shots,
but hopefully that'll all change soon :)

I know its a bit late to be quoting this, but that is quite frankly the finest piece of duffer togging I have ever seen. The level of expertise in this photo is simply mind boggling.

I don't see how to top this, frame it and get it up on the wall.

Thank you for your kind words, its being put on a canvas as we speak :D

Thank you for your kind words, its being put on a canvas as we speak :D

Will you be listing the copies in the For Sale forum or the Traders forum?

_V2C7777.jpg

Must be improving as I can't see anything in focus here :D

Looking at today's shots on the camera - I think I'll be posting in this thread shortly.

Crap Buzzard.

crapbuzzard.jpg

fracster the "crap buzzard" just doesn't stand scrutiny against the rest of the fine duffers shown in this thread I'm afraid. :D

I apologise unreservedly and shall try to do better in future....................:D

Another quality duffer gem...........

_69I7604.jpg

Well I have just started bird photography and because I can't afford any "How to" books, this thread has been invaluable in increasing my skill and tecnique. I must admit that the learning curve over the last 12 pages has been very steep, but I think I am now ready to quit the day job and go professional.

The 1dIII's bigger sensor would have caught the whole thing :(

10120_13925047724b54288cf28bb.jpg

The 1dIII's bigger sensor would have caught the whole thing :(

10120_13925047724b54288cf28bb.jpg

You know what they say about 'poor workmen and their tools' Bob the wing tip is a good effort but the focus is quite too good'

Sadly Tom, I'm rarely in a position to blame my tools....just my choice of which ones to use.

Bob

:nono: no wriggling out on a mere technicality Bob :D

Well I have just started bird photography and because I can't afford any "How to" books, this thread has been invaluable in increasing my skill and tecnique. I must admit that the learning curve over the last 12 pages has been very steep, but I think I am now ready to quit the day job and go professional.

A worthy effort - in fact head and shoulders above some other contributions here :D

This is how most of my bird photos turn out !

nutblur.jpg

I am sure I can find plenty more, lol.

The wife alerted me to the fact there was a Heron in the garden no time to adjust anything so underexposed by at least two stops, more a case of spray and pray.

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

Last edited:

A rare headless mallard ... I am sure they would twitch that :D

I do need more practice, my sparrowhawk image had hit a level I am struggling to achieve again :D

"mike there,s a heron on the fence" grabs camera runs to window andddddd :LOL:

4307533516_5663e0e6f9.jpg

Back