The Eiffel Tower

Very interesting perspective. The symmetry is just a little bit off which is a bit distracting...but very enjoyable regardless.

Very interesting perspective. The symmetry is just a little bit off which is a bit distracting...but very enjoyable regardless.

Very nice, were they still doing work there stopping you getting bang in the center? As they were there when i was there last month

Thanks for looking. As Mike says, it's impossible to get directly underneath, hence the lack of symmetry.

Such a shame you couldn't get dead centre...BUT, I do like the shot nonetheless.
Amazing detail in the structure.

Very nice, again first thought was that the shot would be better from directly underneath but then read further posts about the work obstructing this. Very impressive otherwise!!

This is good, and I think the image benefits from it's off centre perspective, a quirky, different view that is very appealing.

Very nice, again first thought was that the shot would be better from directly underneath but then read further posts about the work obstructing this. Very impressive otherwise!!

This is good, and I think the image benefits from it's off centre perspective, a quirky, different view that is very appealing.

Thanks gentlemen :)

Ive seen this sort of view many a time but not taken at night that alone makes it very different, it really does look good and the perspective is appealing too - thanks for sharing

uniquegardens said:
Ive seen this sort of view many a time but not taken at night that alone makes it very different, it really does look good and the perspective is appealing too - thanks for sharing

Thank you!

Daymouse said:
Very nice but have to echo what everyone else is saying about the perspective

Thank you, but I have to echo what I have already said. It's currently impossible to take a shot from directly underneath. Would it have been better not to take this one?

Great shot. I am newish to all this but I like the off center shot. There are many shots on center out there. What lens and set up? Trying to learn... Thanks

Great shot. I am newish to all this but I like the off center shot. There are many shots on center out there. What lens and set up? Trying to learn... Thanks

Hi there, a Sigma 10-20mm on a Nikon D7000, 6 second exposure. Thanks for looking!

Great shot, really like the detail and all the patterns! As everyone else has said, great perspective too.

Love the details and and framing, but I do find the balance slightly uncomfortable...
Just a thought... Try rotating the image 90deg clockwise so the rim of illumination sits above the distant upper level.
What do you think?

Great shot, really like the detail and all the patterns! As everyone else has said, great perspective too.

Thank you!

Ah sorry missed that bit, well it's an excuse to go back! ;)

Very true!

Love the details and and framing, but I do find the balance slightly uncomfortable...
Just a thought... Try rotating the image 90deg clockwise so the rim of illumination sits above the distant upper level.
What do you think?

You may be on to something....

Back