the elusive heron

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes
he or she is there every day...always on the opposite bank
i go over and he or she...waits till i make some eye contact...one eye on the water one on me...and flys off...
to quote a famous line from a movie
i think i need a bigger boat..(bigger than 17.5 - 45 on a 4/3 sensor)

it was a nice day and walk and the swan and ducks ate ALL the bread...so i am in a good mood

CC welcomed

cheers
geof

Nice environmental shot Geoffrey. One needs to camp out on the other side the night before, and be one step ahead of the Heron :naughty:

Nice environmental shot Geoffrey. One needs to camp out on the other side the night before, and be one step ahead of the Heron :naughty:

just you wait 'enry 'iggins..'eron
just you wait

i do think i will have to do that...i dont want any more glass...
cheers
geof

I like the pic.

You could always swim place the camera on the other side and remote trigger. But I suspect the heron would stand behind it and wink at you.

I have the same with a Roe deer at the moment. Its always in the same field at the other end. Looks up and I am sure it laughs at me and keeps eating.

I like the pic.

You could always swim place the camera on the other side and remote trigger. But I suspect the heron would stand behind it and wink at you.

I have the same with a Roe deer at the moment. Its always in the same field at the other end. Looks up and I am sure it laughs at me and keeps eating.

you know it...all the damn wildlife around here back off and smile from a distance as well...including the cormorant which was lurking around

the only things that come near are the swans for bread...they hiss like hell threaten you with their wings and knock you over...they know no fear
is there ASBO for birds?

vary good shot showing the heron in its environment:)
pete

Back