The ever evolving website. User critique please.

I like how you make the site resizable for 1024 to 1440 sized monitors. Nice touch.

It's quite nice. I like the look and feel.

For the contact link and bar at the bottom, not sure I like that. It makes the contact information hard to find. Take a look back and see if you can put it somewhere else.

The site is a brochure, with no business information. You might want to put that in. Not sure if that's a goal of yours.

Some of the image link text is awkward. e.g. "City and Urban the Architectural Landscape", "Coast and Islands". Also, the styles aren't consistent (plurals vs. singular). e.g. "Coasts and Islands" or "Coastal and Island Photography" (Coastal requires a noun to modify.)

Also, "Forest and Woodland" vs. "Hills and Valleys". The styles clash. They should be consistent as they throw the reader off. e.g. "Forests and Woodlands" and "Hills and Valleys".

Comma use: "Rivers Streams and Waterfalls" ==> "Rivers, Streams and Waterfalls" (No Oxford comma.) Also, it would help with "City and Urban, the Architectural Landscape", but that would still be better as "City and Urban: Architectural Landscapes". But you could cut it further to "Architectural Landscapes".

The info section on the pictures is well done, but kind of inconvenient. Some are also very short. e.g.

http://www.richardarran.com/photo/21/ancient

Very nice picture (I really liked that one), but it looks like an alien landscape from another planet. Some additional commentary on the purple in the picture would be nice to clear up that it is on planet Earth. :)

The Google maps is a nice touch, but I can't get back to the picture after clicking it.

The site looks amazing. It's simply gorgeous.

What font are you using for the titles? I like it. It works very well.

I like how you make the site resizable for 1024 to 1440 sized monitors. Nice touch.

It's quite nice. I like the look and feel.

For the contact link and bar at the bottom, not sure I like that. It makes the contact information hard to find. Take a look back and see if you can put it somewhere else.

The site is a brochure, with no business information. You might want to put that in. Not sure if that's a goal of yours.

Some of the image link text is awkward. e.g. "City and Urban the Architectural Landscape", "Coast and Islands". Also, the styles aren't consistent (plurals vs. singular). e.g. "Coasts and Islands" or "Coastal and Island Photography" (Coastal requires a noun to modify.)

Also, "Forest and Woodland" vs. "Hills and Valleys". The styles clash. They should be consistent as they throw the reader off. e.g. "Forests and Woodlands" and "Hills and Valleys".

Comma use: "Rivers Streams and Waterfalls" ==> "Rivers, Streams and Waterfalls" (No Oxford comma.) Also, it would help with "City and Urban, the Architectural Landscape", but that would still be better as "City and Urban: Architectural Landscapes". But you could cut it further to "Architectural Landscapes".

The info section on the pictures is well done, but kind of inconvenient. Some are also very short. e.g.

http://www.richardarran.com/photo/21/ancient

Very nice picture (I really liked that one), but it looks like an alien landscape from another planet. Some additional commentary on the purple in the picture would be nice to clear up that it is on planet Earth. :)

The Google maps is a nice touch, but I can't get back to the picture after clicking it.

The site looks amazing. It's simply gorgeous.

What font are you using for the titles? I like it. It works very well.

Ryan,

Thank you very much for such detail. I think you're right about some of the wording now that you mention it. I'm aware of the problem with the map and it's on my to do list.

The font is Ronda

Cheers!

Back