The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Though there is now a way to stop the front Fn button problem - last setup menu > lock > function selection > fn1 button (check box) then back to Lock > Lock settings > Lock Selected

Just pimped my XT1 with a brown leather strap.... Made by Leica. Is this acceptable or will I be ridiculed by the Leica Lads?

You will more than likely be pulled limb from limb... So you might aswell get a Leica sticker for the front too!

The metal hood on my 35mm is also quite badly beat up.... So I look pretty darn hipster right now. A bit gaffer tape and I'm ready for Thailand!

You will more than likely be pulled limb from limb... So you might aswell get a Leica sticker for the front too!

So I'm bad for wanting to create little red stickers that read "Likea" to put on the front of my X-Pro1 and X-10?! ;)

As I mentioned before I had a bit of a thing about shooting some busker/musician type shots a little while ago. Well here's a few that make up a small story from playing to selling a CD.

All shot with an X-T1 and 55-200mm lens.

Muso (8)-0379 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Muso (9)-0391 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Muso (7)-0373 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,

George.

Last edited:
Nice shots there, in Canterbury right? Went to school with one of the guys in the shots :)

Adam

Sure is in Canterbury Adam, I have absolutely no idea who they are but they're real good.(y)

George.

Last edited:
That's a nice shot Gregg, reminds me of the "Smokies" back in Tennessee.(y)

George.

So I'm bad for wanting to create little red stickers that read "Likea" to put on the front of my X-Pro1 and X-10?! ;)

Do it! I'll have one to put on my LX5 - aka Leica Digilux whatever it is!

Woo! Grabbed a 10-24 last night (gotta love a Ramadan bargain). Turns out 10 is really really wide. Loving it :)
I've been looking one of these for the right price, do you mind if I ask where you got the bargain ? OK penny is dropping, ramadan, UAE ?

Dam Amazon delivery tracking is the devils work...never arrives when it says...your parcel will arrive Saturday...guess what I came back to today a delivery note...groan

I no,order a couple of battery from them used free post,took ages to come and the tracking was all over the place :(

Whatever delivery day Amazon say I assume it will be a day earlier, been that way the last six or so times

Very annoying though

Its annoying because with our depot you cant pick it up til next working day

I'm guessing Karen that's because the van still has it on board and has not yet returned to depot. I've not used Amazon since before City-Link went bust, so are they still no better?

George.

That's not scottish that's Victor Meldrewish lol its ok though I went just as depot were closing and it was there. Much happier with Fuji grip quality shows through

So that's a result then Karen, all we need now is to see some pictures with your new set-up.:D:D

George.

The 35 is like a completely new beast with the X-T10 (and presumably X-T1). I was very apprehensive about moving to the 35 rather than getting another 23 as I hated the 35 when I used it briefly alongside the 23 on the v3 X-T1. No concerns whatsoever now though, love it.

Be similar to my setup 12/18/35 although I have the 56 instead of the 50-140 you have.

I'm thinking abo moving on the 18&35 for a 23mm so the complete opposite although the new firmware with the 35mm makes me want to keep it!

also, who uses PreAF? Tried it a bit around the house today and I'm not sure I can get on with it...

Yeah i think I'm on the verge of selling the 23 for the 35. I really like the 18 so maybe i will go for the 12mm f2 instead of the 14... Maybe?

Selling the 23 is madness its one of if not the best Fuji. Just save for the 35 used, should get one for 225 quidish

Back