The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Jesus H. Chirst That's surely the sharpest lens Fuji have created yet, and the detail! The 60mm Macro can't match that!
It's not that sharp, I probably wouldn't ever want one, I'm not suffering 90mm envy in the slightest :rolleyes:
If anyone's looking me I'll be lurking in classified in case anything nice turns up !

It's not that sharp, I probably wouldn't ever want one, I'm not suffering 90mm envy in the slightest :rolleyes:
If anyone's looking me I'll be lurking in classified in case anything nice turns up !

A Nice 60mm might turn up shortly! Me want 90! :notworthy:

Anyone using a 50-140? If so how are you getting on with it? I had a play with one last week and was obviously struck by the size/weight in comparison to the rest of the xf range and the X-T 1 body, really tempted though I have to say.

Would the vertical grip be a useful counter balance?

Last edited:
Anyone using a 50-140? If so how are you getting on with it? I had a play with one last week and was obviously struck by the size/weight in comparison to the rest of the xf range and the X-T 1 body, really tempted though I have to say.

Would the vertical grip be a useful counter balance?

The weight not as bad as my Nikon,have used it on XT-1 with grip also for me not to bad a balance on an XT-10,the OIS is really very good,if you got the money go for it :)

Posted this on the XE2 thread too but just wondering if anyone has gone from an XE2 to an XT-10 - I am tempted but can't decide if its worth it. Not sure what my XE2 is worth but the XT-10 are £499 for body only.

Image quality should be the shame ?

thanks

Posted this on the XE2 thread too but just wondering if anyone has gone from an XE2 to an XT-10 - I am tempted but can't decide if its worth it. Not sure what my XE2 is worth but the XT-10 are £499 for body only.

Image quality should be the shame ?

thanks

What does the X-E2 not do that you want it to do?

Use the camera remote app for low shots, much more versatile than a tilting screen. Wait for the firmware update.

Just noticed a s***load of sudden flickr favourite notifications on my phone for my desert pic. Turns out I've been "Explored" for the first time. It's rather exciting!

Brilliant, well done! A few of us Foojsters have been explored recently...about time too! Your pic is stunning and deserves all the attention it gets!

Brilliant, well done! A few of us Foojsters have been explored recently...about time too! Your pic is stunning and deserves all the attention it gets!
:( I haven't been explored recently, not sure what it means, is it liked being "probed"? Maybe I should get a few pics on Flickr and see what transpires, one can only hope :mooning:

Just noticed a s***load of sudden flickr favourite notifications on my phone for my desert pic. Turns out I've been "Explored" for the first time. It's rather exciting!

Great feeling, eh? A more than worthy image.

Use the camera remote app for low shots, much more versatile than a tilting screen. Wait for the firmware update.
Ok, what have you done with the real Colin? Your normally taking people into buying, not talking them out of it. :D

Ok, what have you done with the real Colin? Your normally taking people into buying, not talking them out of it. :D

Well it didn't seem to be working.

So my new tactic (but don't tell anyone) is reverse psychology (y)

Looking for a second body to go with my X-T10 and don't know wether to pick up an xe1 and get the 27mm as already have the 18 and 35 or purchase a x100s. Been reading reviews and people have said that the x100s is faster in brighter light but xe1 better in low light.

Any thoughts?

Andy

X100s is a bit more different. Can't see that many opportunities where you would use the X-E1 instead of the X-T10?

Back