The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

More fees?! :eek:

The better excuses obviously cost more.:beer:The water tight ones you might need to save up for.:D:D "ENJOY"

So, I procured an X-T1 on Saturday with the 18-55 kit lens. It will along side my canon gear but I need some advice.

I'm thinking of adding a 35mm f1.4 but also need a couple of other bits, such as a remote release, CP filter, and a small carry case.

My bags are all set up for carrying my 6D/7D2 and lenses, so something small would be handy.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

So, I procured an X-T1 on Saturday with the 18-55 kit lens. It will along side my canon gear but I need some advice.

I'm thinking of adding a 35mm f1.4 but also need a couple of other bits, such as a remote release, CP filter, and a small carry case.

My bags are all set up for carrying my 6D/7D2 and lenses, so something small would be handy.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I'm a fan of ONA bags, the Bowery is small, and the Princes Street is medium. [emoji3]

I have an ONA Brixton and yeah it's probably a bit big for mirror less kit unless you're taking 2 cameras and lenses

Perfect for DSLR though ;)

PEPPER-POT-4.png

Portugese Pepper Pot – Laowa 60mm f/2.8 Ultra Macro

It the XT1 I would get the Xt10 is too small for my hands

Just need the gut to move over just worried I be disappoint

Just need the gut to move over just worried I be disappoint

The XT1 is a fantastic camera don't get me wrong, but coming from the D750, the AF may frustrate you as well as the noise performance. Make sure you've done your research, I'd love another but to sit alongside my D750

The XT1 is a fantastic camera don't get me wrong, but coming from the D750, the AF may frustrate you as well as the noise performance. Make sure you've done your research, I'd love another but to sit alongside my D750

I think @rookies does portraits so I think he can live with the af

TBH I am trying be able get one to sit along side but the Mrs not having any of it

Has anyone any advice on a rain cover for the X-T1 plus 100-400mm? I know they are weather sealed but I'm going to Scotland in a couple of weeks and we will be going on at least 1 boat trip out to Ailsa Craig on a rib and I would rather keep the sea water off as much as possible. There seem to be any number for DSLR 100-400mm lenses but I'm not sure if they may be a bit big.

Cheers

Andy

Only thing I could win her over with is a bloody expensive bag.

Not if it cost me £800

No need tell me tell her lol

Back