The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

i did have the Fuji X Pro1 for a short while but them sold it to go to Canon .... now im thinking of going back to Fuji again ... lets hope ill stick them when i do :)

Like this a lot. Is this your processing technique or one of the pre-loaded film simulators, which ever it's very nice.

Thank you! I used a combination of an existing preset (I can't remember which one off-hand, but I think it was the Vintage effect from the free suite of Lightroom presets within the OnOne Signature Collection). I pulled back the highlights, increased shadows, reduced the exposure, introduced grain (as per the Really Nice Images Ilford Delta 800 preset) and added some vignetting.

The free LR presets can be found here: http://www.on1.com/products/lightroom-presets/

Thank you! I used a combination of an existing preset (I can't remember which one off-hand, but I think it was the Vintage effect from the free suite of Lightroom presets within the OnOne Signature Collection). I pulled back the highlights, increased shadows, reduced the exposure, introduced grain (as per the Really Nice Images Ilford Delta 800 preset) and added some vignetting.

The free LR presets can be found here: http://www.on1.com/products/lightroom-presets/
Thanks for sharing will look at those presets

anyone tried the Android app for the XT-1 .... getting my XT-1 v soon and wondered what benefits the app had offered to you ...

Not sure if its possible to view a RAW file via the app but if its possible how long does it take to transfer a RAW file .... roughly .. ?

anyone tried the Android app for the XT-1 .... getting my XT-1 v soon and wondered what benefits the app had offered to you ...

I use it to remotely control the camera. Works just fine.
Not tried the other bits yet as I don't have iPad iPhone iWatch iTelly and all the other digital bits that are a vital part of leaving home these days!

Just downloaded the app. Looks good only thing I can't work out is how to adjust aperture.

Make sure you put the camera in full manual mode before starting the remote app. Then you have full control of shutter and aperture.

Make sure you put the camera in full manual mode before starting the remote app. Then you have full control of shutter and aperture.
Thanks
You have to press SS and it gives you the option to select aperture instead. Looking forward to trying this out, can see some useful applications.

Flash guns.??? Is the Nissin i40 still the go to gun? Does it do TTL efficiently?
Think I might need something on the Mustard Gas Factory trip!

Flash guns.??? Is the Nissin i40 still the go to gun? Does it do TTL efficiently?
Think I might need something on the Mustard Gas Factory trip!

The Nissin i40 is an "Excellent" bit of kit Frank, TTL is spot on, it's recycling time is also very good. I also use the Nissin SC-01 Universal Cord for off camera flash with mine which is also a very efficient well made bit of kit.(y)

George.

RAW processed in lightroom for me. I shoot raw and fine jpeg, but usually only import the raw files.

Just one of my street style muso' shots that I quite like. Not really the angle I would have preferred as the music stand blocks a bit of the more interesting stuff, but it just wasn't possible to move round a bit further and to be honest I really did want the "All Enquiries" sign in the background.

X-T1, with 55-200mm on board. (Sorry David @minnnt but I used that same fav' lens yet again).:):)

Muso (13)-01077 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking and any comments welcome.(y)

George.
Lovely shot George you've caught the moment well

Back