The Ghosts of Pitlochry

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
These guys are doing the ghost walk around the town for the next two weeks.
Great set of lads and quite mischievous, on and off camera.

Lit with one flash, camera right and a shoot through umbrella.

4013119506_6af8c8e007_o.jpg

lovely almost 3d quality, perfectly lit. i think you've captured the characters interplay very well.

Fantastic shot.

These lads would scare the be-jeesus out of me if I came across them.

Great lighting. Almost surreal

Great shot with one flash :clap: I do feel that a little more light in the bottom left area of the picture would help.

What a group of characters! Great lighting.
For added effect, maybe a second exposure without the ghosts with the above image laid on top at reduced capacity would have made them look extra ghostly.

Thanks all. :)

This was a quick test shot on Wednesday evening as I had to dash off to the press launch of the Enchanted Forest at Pitlochry.
I returned Friday evening and had all night to play, this time lugging a stand with a Westcott Appollo softbox around the town!

Know what you mean Lemming, about the bottom left corner...I was trying to use the light to draw the eye to the guy looking directly at me, but it could have done with a touch more.

Great idea Gary, I got some great shots of the witch in the forest using second curtain sync and a slowish exposure which I'll post elsewhere later, got tons of headshots from another assignment to process first!

Last edited:
Back