the girlfriend

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
i know the background is very bad but i like this picture!
was just messing about over the weekend and when looking at the photos on my computer i seen this one.

P1010726-1.jpg

Using hatchet lighting is an interesting technique but see what it has done in this shot .. see the roundness of the lightened cheek in contrast to the one in shadow .. not all that flattering for such a pretty girl.

I'd agree with that - perhaps she'd suit a softer style, whereas what you've done could be perfect for someone else?

I also think she's got a bit of a worried expression! I think many people do when they have a big lens pointed at them :)

:agree: ... and you could also carry out damage limitation on the background by cropping more tightly to the subject ... :shrug:

:p

all comments taken :)

i know its not the best photography picture,but i like not sure why :D

You have every reason to like it.
Especially since she's your gf.

Her face has great photographic potential.
Try the A to Zs of lighting and poses and find out what suits her best.
Looking forward to future posts.

She looks like she has a lot on her mind, nice shot (y)

thanks bom.

she does not like having her pic took! but im a happy snapper :)

ryan, dude, this is seriously awesome in my books!!!
I do agree with the cheek looking more round, but apart from that, it is fabulous-ness
She is gawgus!!!!

Use a piece of A4 paper to the left of her face, out of camera, to add a bit of lightness to the shadow.

all comments taken :)

i know its not the best photography picture,but i like not sure why :D

cos u r smittin :p

It not to bad a shot, should possibly have a check of your compistion? have her at one side looking to the other side with her looking into blank space? Still a nice shot :)

Back