The Heron

Name
Emma
Edit My Images
Yes
Caught this guy when I was crossing over a bridge at attenborough, he was hunting for fish :)

He was deep in concentration!

1)
IMG_1751.jpg

2)
IMG_1767.jpg

3) And only just caught this one flying past aswell!
IMG_1774.jpg

Any comments are most welcome :)

Emma

Great set..............2nd one for me(y)(y)

detail and lihgting is spot on especially on such a bright day

great shots

Great set..............2nd one for me(y)(y)

Thank you, this is my favourite aswell. He shortly took off after that picture :)

Like all three but agree with Crusher No2 for me (y)

Thank you :)

detail and lihgting is spot on especially on such a bright day

great shots

Yeah the sun has been beaming recently, is lovely to walk out in but have to keep checking my settings alot :)

Great set (y)

Thank you :)

:agree:

No 2 is excellent :clap:

Thank you for your comments

Excellent set Emma and lucky getting that close too (y)

What a lovely set of pictues.

It does make me laugh when you see them and they appear to be staring in to space!

Good captures..though Herons are scoffing frogs and ducklings at this time of year.............(y)

Cracking pictures :D

Excellent set Emma and lucky getting that close too (y)

What a lovely set of pictues.

It does make me laugh when you see them and they appear to be staring in to space!

Very nice set Emma (y)

cracking set

These are lovely, I like all 3

Alison :)

I like all of those, really nice captures (y)

Good captures..though Herons are scoffing frogs and ducklings at this time of year.............(y)

Cracking pictures :D

Theese are really good, you don't often see a set this good, if I had to choose I would also go with no.2

Dean

Thank you all for your kind comments :)

Second for me, a peach of an image with beautiful light.

Nice set of photos of a nice bird. Each time I happen to see a heron, they are always over the other side of the river, lake etc etc.

Thank you :) Yes alot of their spots are across the lake, been very lucky to find a few spots close to the routes through attenborough :) :)

Second for me, a peach of an image with beautiful light.

Thank you :) I was really worried about overexposing at the time but managed to get it right luckily!!

Not been to Attenborough for ages, still plenty of life up there?

Attenborough is fantastic for herons and if your lucky you can see them close, it has alot of differen't breeds of ducks and lots of ducklings and baby herons are around at the moment. So full of life :)

Back