The Internationally exhibited and published 'Abandoned Fashion Series' so far...

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

It's been a while. I often debate coming back to the forums to post, then I click on a thread and see posts which made me leave in the first place, but today I am giving it a try, this is of course the place it all started for me! I will share some photos and comment in other threads offering some help :)

Anyway here is my most recent work. A series that will probably last two more years (ish). So far exhibited in Milan, published in a few magazines and lots more exhibitions and magazines to come as I and the series grows!

I hope you like.

Lillesdon
DSC_2713.jpg

Lillesdon two.
DSC_2598.jpg

Broken Wings
DSC_3649.jpg

Broken Wings two
DSC_3699.jpg

Broken Wings three
DSC_3811.jpg

Rebirth
DSC_7351copy.jpg

Lovely! - especially the rebirth ones with the flocks of birds. Thanks for sharing.

An absolutely stunning set. 2 & 3 are the picks of the bunch. Amazing locations, models, clothing and of course photography! Wow!

Thank you, these are all actually the same location, I'm using it one more time then I think I'm taking the series abroad to Belgium, there's some great places there.

Absolutely beautiful. Love the feel of them. Great stuff.

Lovely! - especially the rebirth ones with the flocks of birds. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, my favourite image is the first one, just mainly because it was so technically deficult to get right but Rebirth one is my most liked image on facebook.

Thank you for coming back and treating us to these. I'm very much at the very start of my photography journey but its sets like these that show what can be achieved with a lot of dedication, hard work and of course talent. Personally I find them hugely inspiring to me.

Thank you for coming back and treating us to these. I'm very much at the very start of my photography journey but its sets like these that show what can be achieved with a lot of dedication, hard work and of course talent. Personally I find them hugely inspiring to me.

Thank you, this place is amazing, I picked up a camera July 2008 (go check my first post lol), it's been a real crazy journey, I wouldn't have got to where I am without this place at the start, just don't listen to everyone, pick wisely who you listen to ;) If you keep the hunger to improve and do better each time you shoot you will get better very quickly.

Cracking stuff mate - well done.

I think I can recall you starting out. Unless I have my wires crossed :¬)

Double exposure (film) is something I'm now looking into. Unless I go the digital route, which of course is much easier (and cheaper) :)

Last edited:
Cracking stuff mate - well done.

I think I can recall you starting out. Unless I have my wires crossed :¬)

Double exposure (film) is something I'm now looking into. Unless I go the digital route, which of course is much easier (and cheaper) :)

I certainly remember seeing your name when I started!

Breathtaking. One of the few posts I have seen on here that make me double take when it opens up on my screen! Bravo!

Thank you very much!

Back