The Isle of Skye

StingerNikon

nice shot!
Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
14274874906_c3bd5628b4_c.jpg

I quite like them both though as Steve says, no 2 is the stronger of the 2. Great light in them both though.
I would love to visit Skye.

Like most other people I like the 2nd photo best it has more interest the first could do with a little cropping

No.2 is very nice but the first one looks overcooked on my monitor, No.3 is an angle I haven't seen before (y) PS. hopefully the weather holds out next week when I'm there

Thanks for your comments! TN matrixes for monitor screens is an evil! I processed it quickly on my laptop but now viewing it on my iMac which has an IPS matrix I can clearly see that all these three images are overcooked!

I just completed to process this one... Please let me know if its good enough in terms of colors and its dynamic range or perhaps I need to calibrate my iMac's IPS monitor as well.

14301088415_782f66dff1_b.jpg

The 2nd image is my pick. There is a good use of space; the mist and clouds make it very dynamic and lively. The colour and light are spot on.

Maybe a 2:1 crop for the 1st one? Overall I like it but there is nothing happening on the top and bottom of the frame.

The BW ones are a little to dull for my liking. It's all about the light

nothing more to add to what been said, #2 for me aswell.

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated! This is a fantastic place to visit! Highly recommend!

I was lucky that my friend took this picture of me (using his mobile phone) while I was busy taking photos there.

I hope you will not be too jealous :naughty:

14144050447_51e97c22f5_c.jpg

Back