The last from BSB @ Brands

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry these are so late....I really hope they are the last set as I've seen some great stuff so far from this meeting.Great to catch up with some of the usual TP BSB crew like Graham,Glen & Andy:wave:Oh and guess what,I still ain't jumped the fence:D

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_6.jpg

At least I don't have to fix his bikes any more, had a great race on Sunday well done Leon(y)

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_12.jpg

Was involved in a little bit of filming with him for I Superbiker 3 on Saturday night.

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_8.jpg

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_10.jpg

Crash magnet strikes again:D....not my best from the weekend that's on the BSB website all be it in a slightly watered down set:thumbsdown:

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_7.jpg

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_5.jpg

This ones from before what happened on Sunday

The last few

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_3.jpg

What a bike & fantastic to see it used

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_11.jpg

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_4.jpg

How to stand out in a crowd

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_2.jpg

Showing my age when I can remember his dad lifting the BSB crown

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_9.jpg

BSB_Brands_GP_July_2013_pic_1.jpg

Westy was awesome & out the seat like this every lap @ Stirlings:clap:

Some fantastic shots but #12 is going to take some beating! Westy looks like he's hanging on for dear life...

I probably walked past you at some point without knowing it. If there was a way of identifying TP togs I'd have said hello. :)

Nice stuff, 7 and 12 were my favs.

Nice set Gary #11& #12 for me (y) will look out for you at the weekend .

Some fantastic shots but #12 is going to take some beating! Westy looks like he's hanging on for dear life...

I probably walked past you at some point without knowing it. If there was a way of identifying TP togs I'd have said hello. :)

I ain't to hard to miss, Im the small chap carrying a 500mm F4 over my shoulder & a Lowepro lens trekker 600 bag.

#12 for me too, a winnner. (y)

Thanks for commenting Neil

No.12 for me also Gary. The rest are not to shabby either.

Cheers Gary

Nice stuff, 7 and 12 were my favs.

Thanks Mike

Nice to see you the weekend Gary, hopefully see you at World Supers I be there Friday & sat:wave:

Oh and the photos are rather good :clap:

12 is a lovely shot, but have to go with 5 as my fav. The rest aren't to shabby either:D

Thanks Graham, can't get to Silverstone due to work commitments but will be at Oulton for all 3 days so will hopefully catch you there

Nice set Gary #11& #12 for me (y) will look out for you at the weekend .

Cheers Nick, can't make Silverstone for WSB but will be there for MotoGP & will also be at Oulton & Cadwell for BSB

Another vote for 12 Gary that's a stunner nice work mate enjoyed rest of the set especially 3

Thanks mate, Westy was really one it and this was not a one off shot, he was waving the front wheel on nearly all the other laps aswell, a class rider who deserves better results.

Cracking shots Gary, like them all mate. Il be at Silverstone on Saturday. Im bringing my push bike so i can get round to the different corners quicker :) probably see you there mate. Im guessing copse is a good place to start in the morning

Hey Gary :wave:

Liking #11 and #12!

See you at the next one... not Oulton!

Cracking westy shot. That bike looked a bit of a handful in a few places around brands.

Cracking shots Gary, like them all mate. Il be at Silverstone on Saturday. Im bringing my push bike so i can get round to the different corners quicker :) probably see you there mate. Im guessing copse is a good place to start in the morning

Hi mate, do like your Shakey crash(y) All depends on how bright it is at Sillystone, if the suns out its a pain reflecting on the fences:thumbsdown:.Last year was a bit overcast on Fri/Sat & was great for photo's

Hey Gary :wave:

Liking #11 and #12!

See you at the next one... not Oulton!

Thanks Andy....cheers for the advise on the Shakey shot, guess your not a long distance traveller:LOL:.Will catch you at Sillystone for MotoGP or if your up for a picknick in the Park @ Cadwell:wave:

Brilliant set here mate. Well done.

Thanks for the comment

Cracking westy shot. That bike looked a bit of a handful in a few places around brands.

Thanks Mick, I've a few other shots of him wheel wagging he really was on it & came away with some good results, definitely a rider to keep an eye on.

Back