The last month of my 20s. Day nine.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes

20th December 2007

I'm prone to random bouts of silliness. Tonight was one such night so I put on a dress, a flowery hat and some lipstick and was silly in front of the camera. I also drank whisky and listened to the Bonzo dog band just to add to the general air of silliness.

The hat and the dress have significance to a couple of times in my life too.

Well the lipstick matches the pink in the hate very well!! I'm loving this stuff keep it up. Wish you hadn't cropped off part of the hat though.

Scottixh, driking, I dont believe it.:D

Aye, I haven't commented either on this series but really enjoying it :) Keep it up ya old fart :p

yeah, I wish the hat hadn't been cropped too. I tried to recreate the same pose with the whole of the hat in never captured the expression of this one, so that one it was.

sbowler - I'm not actually scottish, just living there at the moment - got to get into the Scottish spirit mind!

I like this shot too... havent commented as I couldnt find the right words as to why I like it .... still cant really! :LOL:

What I will say though is that in this instance, I really dont mind the hat getting clipped, it adds to the feeling of realism & energy in the shot for me, like you were really lurching out of the frame. (y)

Back