The last month of my 20s. Day six.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes

17th December 2007

I had a rather different shot in mind prior to heading out into the freezing temperatures of the streets of Edinburgh last night, but as so often happens I got slightly differently inspired when I actually started making the photograph. I may yet re-visit my original idea for a later self portrait.

I like this photograph for its ethereal qualities and the sense of being on a journey and going somewhere.

This is my favorite one... so far!!!

Oh, wow - you have too many days to go. There is the chance you can improve on this, but I seriously doubt there will be another 20ish pics better than this one.

I think you've raised the bar pretty high at an early stage.

Wow, thanks for the comments folks! I'm really pleased with the reception that they have got so far. I really had no idea how it would turn out before I started but I am pleased with how it's going. My only fear is that I'll run out of ideas although I have a few in my head at the moment.

That folks seem to like the work that I am producing really inspires me to keep up the momentum.

Thanks!

Really like this one, and as others have said, your best up to date in this series.

Back