The last time I was out

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't been out with the camera for sometime now and begining to feel a little left out :annoyed: , very busy of late. So these are from the last outing , sometime ago now....nothing special! but keeping involved.

Thanks.
Ken.

the last one is very good, i must also post some photos, been a bit on the busy side myself too

I also like the last shot but have to say that the frames distract me from the pictures rather than increase my enjoyment.

The post processing on both duck pictures is spot on, both are very sharp and well exposed. The first one you manage to cut of his foot though, poor bugger ;)

Steve said:
but have to say that the frames distract me from the pictures rather than increase my enjoyment.
Yeah they were also processed some time ago and couldn't be bothered to reprocess or cut the borders off. At the time I was trying to get an old mounted effect (No wayne Rooney jokes please) as I have a couple of old original photos like this.
Thanks for the comments especially regarding the processing, all shots were taken with the 70-300.
Thanks again.
Ken.

Personaly prefer no3. I love the expression on his face! He really doesn't look like he's enjoying his sport! Lol. Brings back so many memories of being dragged along on fishing trips with the old man when I was young. Saw so many people like this. Glad to get out of the house and the associated hardships even if it meant sitting in the p***ing rain for 8 hours, watching water and not catching a thing.

This I think is the essence of photography for me. An Image that makes you think, recollect, ponder and brings back emotions etc. Good work chap!

Not sure about the frame though. ;)

Back