The Lego Thread

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I just love the fun Lego pictures that we see on the forum from time to time, so I thought that I'd create "The Lego Thread" where (hopefully) people can contribute their imaginative and fun creations.

Here's a recent one of mine - not overly happy with the carpet though!
C&C more than welcome, but my thinking was more along the lines of bringing a smile to people's faces.

5554070046_e8a966d2f9_z.jpg

Like the idea, the girl lego is to close to the side of the frame, and the mats clipped top right, I would try getting lower rather than above (y) try including an odd number of models ie remove the girl one or have her spinning the thingy but just 3 or 3 on the mat would work

Last edited:
More of a snap but made for a film title thread.

This was "The People under the stairs"

4392797612_a91612bd54_z.jpg

I like the Twister idea, very good. I might have to venture into the loft and dig out some Lego characters for this! :LOL:

I just love the fun Lego pictures that we see on the forum from time to time, so I thought that I'd create "The Lego Thread" where (hopefully) people can contribute their imaginative and fun creations.

Here's a recent one of mine - not overly happy with the carpet though!
C&C more than welcome, but my thinking was more along the lines of bringing a smile to people's faces.

5554070046_e8a966d2f9_z.jpg

I like the idea here lol.

There is some really inspirational stuff on this thread. Here are a couple I posted elsewhere on the forum that are probably more appropriate here

Danger - No Skating

lmao love this i'm defo going to steal some of my nephews lego next time i see him :)

bringing back memories of my days of playing with lego. anyone seem james mays toy stories where he built a house out of lego?

Great thread. I do like photos of lego setups. I have a number of advent calendar ones from the last few years but lack creativity. Any suggestions? e.g. try to find a movie title and "build" something to represent it.

Back