Steve
Edit My Images
No
what ya think? c+c welcome

1:
4254952902_ea76cd1cec.jpg

2:
4254963020_ff7f33b61d.jpg

I am liking the flower. it looks well focused and the colours are nice too. I like the blurred bg, but think that it is a little too central and should be moved across the frame a little.

The lights, for me are something or nothing. Perhaps a really small aperture such as f22 would have made it a little more interesting as you would probably have got a bit of a light burst effect.

I love the second one!

Nice shot. I think the white balance could do with being warmed up a bit. The shot looks a little cool on my screen.

I find the white daisies a bit distracting. Maybe a tighter crop in square format?

I think the flower shot has potential but the BG has let you down. Try alternative angles to make your shot more unique and be careful not to have a cluttered / distracting BG. The right hand side is throwing the whole thing off for me.

The second shot isn't doing much for me at all I'm afraid - but to be honest I think it is the subject that is the problem. I don't have any clever suggestions on how you could could make it more interesting :thinking:

Back