The Lighthouse Seats

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Here is some more of the lighthouse...

ive just been trying to find other shots of the lighthouse rather than just the generic ligthhouse and pathway.

here is some seats...lol

3291570164_aec6863763.jpg

I keep imagining a portrait shot with a little more height to show more of the tapering of the structure and more of the mast/aerial on the left. Also I would try to see what effect reducing highlights would have. It's a good idea though, and just as you suggest not your typical lighthouse pose.

Now all I need is to find me a lighthouse to try it out on.... tee hee. Ok where is it then?;)

I keep imagining a portrait shot with a little more height to show more of the tapering of the structure and more of the mast/aerial on the left. Also I would try to see what effect reducing highlights would have. It's a good idea though, and just as you suggest not your typical lighthouse pose.

Now all I need is to find me a lighthouse to try it out on.... tee hee. Ok where is it then?;)

its st marys lighthouse whitley bay... i have more pics of it on here

My TP Lighthouse Photos

My first Attempt

I quite like it too. The window makes the shot.

Not sure about the processing. Blacks too black? over sharpening? Not sure what is wrong really but it doesn't look quite right :)

Back