The Lion's Roar

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_0493forum.jpg

IMG_0493forumb.jpg

Like the second one...

The first one does not look right with the shields cropped out of frame.... a step backwards would have been alot better..

But that is just my view...

Shutterman

yeah, in the original, the right shield is fully in view, but not the one on the left. Actually... I take that back. The shot does have the shields in shot, but it looked odd to me because of the large gap between the lions and because there is a little more of the building...shall seek the original .

Last edited:
Eh, this is pretty much the original, so I still didn't catch all of the left shield.

IMG_0493forumc.jpg

Second one for me, the only improvment I could think of would be a step-ladder to get it full on but a great shot all the same :)

I really like the second one. The first, I think it must be the shields I don't think is quite so good, but I do like the finger of cloud splitting the lions.

Eh, this is pretty much the original, so I still didn't catch all of the left shield.

I really like your photos - I look forward to seeing what you post when you start a new thread. One criticism of these is that the horizontal is slightly off - well it looks off to me.

Back