The little guitar hero...

Edit My Images
No
Had Guitar Hero II delivered today and thought it would be a laugh to see how my 4 year old handled it..... Not very well.... :LOL:

Natural light with a silver reflector right side.

Kguitar.jpg

Awesome picture, but i think it could have benefited from seeing the bottom of the guitar in the frame but other than that, excellent lighting and spot on focus

Tony

Awesome picture, but i think it could have benefited from seeing the bottom of the guitar in the frame but other than that, excellent lighting and spot on focus

Tony

Thanks for the comments Tony... To get the guitar in the frame, I'd have had to back through my adjoining wall, and I don't think the neighbours would have seen the funny side :D

he looks really serious aboutit.

Not as serious as mine.

94978-1230073770-0.jpg

neo2810
Love the lighting and sharpness - which lens and settings did you use to capture this?

I like it, but something is not sitting right with me. Has it had "Noise Reduction" applied?

Gary.

neo2810
Love the lighting and sharpness - which lens and settings did you use to capture this?

Thanks chap... Canon 50mm (Nifty) @ f4 and 50mm

I like it, but something is not sitting right with me. Has it had "Noise Reduction" applied?

Gary.

Cheers Gaz... No noise reduction (noise from the Nifty, are you kidding?? :D ) but it's had a subtle run through portraiture and I've added a masked gradient lens blur post pro.

Thanks chap... Canon 50mm (Nifty) @ f4 and 50mm

Cheers Gaz... No noise reduction (noise from the Nifty, are you kidding?? :D ) but it's had a subtle run through portraiture and I've added a masked gradient lens blur post pro.

Coolio :D

Back