The Loonies on Cader Idris.

I know you're not supposed to make comments about the models but they are a ropey bunch to say the least. ;):D
#5 is my favorite of the bunch, you've caught some nice light there Ryan.
#6 I think you will find that's Kevin and Andy, the hat is the give away. And my fine physique of course.

For future reference could you let me know when you're taking my shot next time so I get the chance to breath in a bit.

Edit:- We cross posted there Ryan, these comments refer to your first posting.

Last edited:
I know you're not supposed to make comments about the models but they are a ropey bunch to say the least. ;):D
#5 is my favorite of the bunch, you've caught some nice light there Ryan.
#6 I think you will find that's Kevin and Andy, the hat is the give away. And my fine physique of course.

For future reference could you let me know when you're take my shot next time so I get the chance to breath in a bit.

Edit:- We cross posted there Ryan, these comments refer to your first posting.

It's hard to tell who is who in IR!

Great pics Ryan, IR no 4 is a cracker.
Im liking the ghost one as well

Some cracking shots there from everyone, really sorry that I wasn't able to make this day. Maybe next time!

Certainly did turn out to be a good Mountain day on Saturday , We did have all seasons in one day that Snowdonia could throw at us :D, It was a pleasure meeting you all and great to have some company whilst out on the hills even if you all did have Canons :shake:, so thanks for visiting the North and I look forward to meeting up again in the future.

Andy enjoying the view

From left to right maybe ?

There is a storm in there somewhere

Mynydd Moel

Kevin (y)

Kevin

I must say these are very inspiring , To be able to get to the location is one challenge and then to be rewarded with amazing dramatic images is another

The first one of Mynydd Moel is very very good almost moving ,

Excellent

Nice pics guys brought back some happy memories. Use to live in Tywyn, I could see Cader from my kitchen window, lay in bed & hear the waves crashing on the beach. Fantastic times but a long time ago. Now in boring Buckingham. Thanks again.

Nice pics guys brought back some happy memories. Use to live in Tywyn, I could see Cader from my kitchen window, lay in bed & hear the waves crashing on the beach. Fantastic times but a long time ago. Now in boring Buckingham. Thanks again.

Some more for you :)

Craig Y Castel

Llyn Cau

Kevin :)

Fantastic set of pics, i am lucky to have cader in my back garden living here in Talyllyn, as of yet i havent been up the mountain

DuncanDisorderly said:
Wow - a thread revival!
I strongly suspect we will be having another Mach Loop and Mountains meet next year.
It was a formulae that really worked.
Keep an eye on the Meeting Place forum.

I know I have even taken down some images to!

Some great shots in post #4, I especially like the Mynydd Moel photo. Brings back some good memories.

Back